The tears are still there just waiting to well up but I am being strong and hoping you can feel it from here. I spoke via Myspace to your girlfriend yesterday. I had not had the pleasure to meet her yet. I will tell you this though, first impressions, she is wonderful. She told me of her tour in Iraq and how her time went and how the lines of defenses were set up between them and us.(ie special warfare, seals, seabees) She is very articulate and sweet and listened to all my fears and acknowledged them without malice and actually comforted me.
She told me how much she loved you and how strong you were. She said you were a "one in a million" soldier and knew your job and would accomplish your tasks and get out and back home before we knew it.
There were so many pictures of you I just browsed and smiled at your sweet face. You still have a smile like a car salesman. It can make you want something even if you had one just like it and didn't need another one.
I am still praying for you and love you so much! And if I can swing it will be there in LA when you come back.
Be strong. Be wise. Be love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment