Friday, May 22, 2009

My Greatest Fears Realized!

As you know the Bear is in the Navy Working in Special Warfare with the Seals. He just called us a bit ago and told us he got his orders. He was suppose to go to Spain, but now he is going to one of the places I have feared most, Afghanistan.

I started shaking and took some Ativan and while I am still shaking I have not really realized the full scope of what is happening. I think I am in some kind of shock. Bear is my one and only.
I could only have one because I had cancer 2 years after his birth and everything was removed. He has always had my heart and every beat, beats for him. I never knew you could fall so much in love with someone who you just met after birth.

So, I am just asking for prayers that God will guide his hand to be light and or heavy when needed, his heart to be loving and kind , that his legs to be swift and that his soul to be right with God in case he will meet his maker.

I have loved this child now a man for 22 years of my life ..... and I will go on loving him the rest of mine!

So here's to you BEAR and all that goes with it "I LOVE YOU" and GOOD LUCK" and "The Home Fire's ARE Burning" and there will be a candle lit every night in YOUR HONOR until you are safe.

Kat

No comments: