The days are long and hard with work that has to be done on a dime and to perfection. No time for thought or sadness.
The nights are fearful, with cool stillness that is more frightening than the sisssssssss boom of the surrounding projectiles. We try to sleep back to back and one at a time. Guarding each other in case of an another attack.
Leaving our lives to fight a war of terror for our homeland people to feel safe and secure. Fighting a war with friends losing thier arms, legs, minds, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, lives....
I am over here serving my country and hear this from my homeland......There is No More War on Terror...Obama.
I miss you and love you Mom and Dad and Jess! And I am still fighting the WAR on terror no matter what anyone says. The USA is my country and it was attacked, until the people are caught there will still be a war on terror.
Please let my country men and ladies know Mom, I am at the ready and am here for them. I love my country and my fellow Americans.
The Bear
Do I need to tell you I am crying my eyes out right now.
I love you son,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment