I am writing in purple because purple is my favorite color! We actually went to a party I enjoyed this year for New Years. But being on the medication cycle I am on I started getting really sleepy at 10:30 and I do things like fall asleep in my dominos, which happened to be the game we were playing that night.
Our host Susie, bless her heart, was like, "Kat, are you ok?"
Me: Yes, I'm just looking at what to play.
2 minutes later
the Rev says, "play this!"
Me: OK
Around the table we went again and the same conversation. Finally we just decided to come home. I really hated to leave but Im sure I wasn't much fun at that moment. These are new friends and they accept me with all my flaws and my crazy illness.
So, that was my New Years, I missed it never saw it coming or leaving maybe one day I will.
Bwahahahaha!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment