Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh No You Dinnnnn't!

Like I said, I met the Rev 7 years ago. I had just broke up with a serial heart killer on Sunday and met Rev on Monday.

I know you'll love the background on the serial heart killer so I lay it out for you. I was an insurance agent that worked for an insurance agent. He would come in to the office all the time and seemed so shy and such a good guy. He was divorced with two grown children, well established with his own farm and was about to become a retired fireman. I really never noticed any overt flirting from him at all. But anytime he came in he would always call my boss and ask if I was seeing anyone. And I usually was involved in my latest tragic soap opera of the month. I don't know why I picked up predators I just did.

Any way this went on about 4 years until I caught the guy I was dating cheating on me. Now I'll tell you ladies if you have a gut feeling your guy is a cheater and you feel some of the things he is doing are out of character he probably is a cheater!

So, my boss let this guy know I was single. Like I said in a post before I was pretty ill during this time and did not go out much and I especially didn't eat out.(My illness makes me throw up and you don't want details believe me) So, he came by the office the next day and asked me out and I accepted. From the beginning it was a stressful relationship. We would go out and have a good time, but you have that feeling that something is just not right.

Then it happened he stood me up. Then had the gall to call me and tell me some hopped up story about a cow getting caught in the pond and they had to pull her out. That is what cell phones are for! Duh! And to make matters worse it was close friends of mine that we were doubling with. The bad part I took him back!

We wnt on for about 2 years back and forth fighting and struggling trying to make it work and took trips together and all was going good until this one weekend. We had decided to go on a trip to Branson and I was at my house that weekend getting ready and decided to give him a call about something or the other and a woman answered the phone! I thought it was his daughter in law and I asked is this her and this is how it went:

Her: No this assh*les girlfriend.

Me: Uh huh?

Her: Who is this?

Me: Well until now I thought I was AH's gf.

Her: Really? Hmmmm.

Me: How long have you been seeing AH?

Her: About a year.

Me: Really about 2 years here. We are suppose to be going to Branson this Monday.

Her: Well so are we!

Me: Maybe we are all suppose to go together! (Laugh, but I am so mad I want to rip is eyes out)

Her: BTW how old is he?

Me: What? How old did he tell you he was?

Her: 46

Me: OMG! He is 53! Hang on a minute I am going to 3 way this for someone to corraberate my story ok?

Her: Ok.

So I call my sister Vickie who has met AH and we have been to her house .... Tell her whats up and get back to 3-way.

Me: Ok we are back!

We all talk for a while and tell her all kinds of imformation and come up with a plan. AH was out getting something and she was going to call his cell and put him back on 3way from her end and me, Vick and her were all going to be there. HA HA HA!

So she gets him and tells him to hang on another call was coming in and clicks over (hang on this gets really good!)

ME: Hey, AH its Kat when are you picking me up Monday for Branson!

Crickets!

HER: Do you need to pick me up first or her?

Crickets!

Vick: What's wrong AH caught with your pants down?

And you are not gonna believe what he said and I swear this is true!

AH: I don't know who any of you are and you must have a wrong number.

Click!

I swear!

I found out later that that poor girl actually moved in with him and the week before Rev and I got married AH called me and told me he regreted what happened and wanted me back.

What was my answer..

I don't know any of you! You must have the wrong number! Click!

No comments: