Friday, May 22, 2009

To my littlest love!

You are the Reason
Every morning,

I call your name,
and ask if this day can be as wonderful as yesterday.

Every day,
I call your name ,
and ask for the strength to go on.

Every evening,
I call your name and ask that you continue
to love me the way that you have forever!

Every night,
I call your name,
and hope for a peaceful rest
and the hope to wake up
the next morninghoping you will be there.

And you will be as you have for
the last 7 years with your head on my pillow
and your little wet black nose, and your arms
wrapped around my hand, your little furry body
snugged in next to mine and with that first
little squeeze I give you and the first little meow,
we begin another wonderful day.

Thank you God for giving me Miss Kitty!

Your Kitty Mama

No comments: