Friday, May 22, 2009

The First Day After You Left

Tears, lots and lots of tears. Do you remember that little stuffed toy, that we could never figure out what it is was so we called it "Dot". It was blue and has arms, legs, and a big smile on it. You gave it to me some 14 years ago as a surprise. I got a new car and you put it on my rearview mirror. I bet you didn't know I still have it.
In fact it is sitting here beside me as I type this. It went with me today when I went up to the SASS grounds to see what your Dad, Aubrey and Shane had got finished. The church is up, they were working on the sherrifs office and the saloon. Next week they will be working on the gunsmithing shop, saddle shop and the bank.
I have run out of tears and words. I am tired I will finish this and write tomorrow.
Love Mom

No comments: